Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Bobbin Duties & To Do List

 There's nothing more aggravating than having to rethread a bobbin in the middle of sewing,most times having two or three still aren't enough so today I'm winding bobbins 😄


Do you make to do list? When I do it usually turns into making a list of the list then a list of the two, they are never ending once started 🤣
If I were to attempt the list ,bobbins for sure would be on top lol then personal sewing for myself

Patty Mac on You Tube was talking about tackling your scraps & not be saving them lol she went through her scraps & made different sized squares then she started cutting 4" sq's & sewing them up into  16 sq blocks,so that's on my list😄 this is just a fraction of my scraps


This does make sense in a way as my blocks for this year's rainbow scrap challenge although they are 12" they consist of (2) 6"/(4) 3"/(16)2" squares to make one block already I don't have enough big enough red pieces to make the 6" sq's  so I'm thinking I may go through it all & cut out as much as I can for that project

Our weather is going from turn the heat on to the air todays a little cool ,days that's too cool without heat but too warm with it drives me nuts 🤣anyway just chilling at home filling bobbins ,& sorting scraps

Eat Local
Support Your Local Kitchen
Eat At Home
🤣🤣🤣


Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...