Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A Little Progress

 I made 2 more of the  16 patch blocks this morning


they are made up of (16) 4" cut squares,sewn together they come out 14X14,I've played around with the math & for a lap size of around 56X66 without borders   I'll need  20 blocks & for a full roughly around 30 blocks, there may be another good or better size for a full ,I'm just going by a rough estimate, so this make 4 for this  type of block ,there's no rush as these are my piddlely blocks🤣I cut out squares in-between other blocks


Another piddlely block is the scrappy blocks made from little scraps left from the main blocks im working on towards my main quilts,they are 6" ,I laid them out this morning , lap or full , I'll  need a lot more ,like 50 or 60 more lol but I do believe I want to do a piano border on these 


So I guess we can call these piddley quilts🤣 the main focus are the Rainbow Scrap Challenge & the Tiny Nine Patch Challenge along with UFO's & now piddelys 🤣

Our crazy weather sent us another freeze last night but the roses were like 🤔freeze? what freeze? lol they bloom out this morning



these little beauties close up at night so they covered themselves 😄



hopefully this evening the sewing room will get a good organizing & cleaning out & lay out lots of fabrics for tiny nine patch blocks & work on getting caught on on those


2 comments:

  1. The 16 patch blocks are a good design for scrappy blocks. The comforter in your header is very pretty! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Indperstion