Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Just A Normal Day

I have a friend who is always saying she's going to start dressing up like for work when she sews,in the years that I've known her I haven't seen this happen yet🤣


 As for me I've been in my pj's all day 😄 mostly cleaning house but I did arrange a few quilt block layouts to sew together & worked a little on my embroidery,nothing fancy ,I'm in the trying to learn stage 😄


A quick & simple dinner today of salad & spaghetti


A few blocks I forgot to post on my National  Quilting Day Post ,I will lay all these out tomorrow & see if there's enough to make a top



hard to believe this is week 10 for the tiny 9 patch challenge,that means I should have 100 by next Monday🙆it's seems the more I try to catch up the further behind I get lol 

How's your sewing projects going? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...