Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Almost finished & The Tiniest Pincushion

 I called it finished last night but decided to go down with another row of stitches in between each row which I am liking a lot better


Do you ever lose your needle when you lay it down on your quilt even though you're stareing right at it? LoL well enough was enough ! I made it a little pincushion to hold it when I walk away 🤣


I borrowed this table from my nephew -,n-law back in Oct.for a family gathering,I've told him I think it's going into that 9/10th of the law procession 🤣🤣I googled it & although it's not a legal thing depending on the surcumstances you can use it in court but the owner has to prove ownership 🤣he's not worried as you see I still have it 😄

 

It helps to have it around while I'm in a quilting mood because I don't have to clear the one in my sewing room when I want to cut out a dress quilt blocks or other projects
Today's been a rainy day & finally letting up so it's been a  quite slow day around here keeping everything light,but the black pepper didn't get that memo when it covered my crab salad 🙆 but ugly food taste just as good as pretty picture perfect food🤣


the lymelit hydrangea tree is in full bloom & just now starting to turn it's glorious white color,still lots of new coming out ,soon it will be doubled in size,blooms get as big as a small plate


Hopefully the rain is done for the day, it'll probably start back up as soon as I get half way into town 🤣 anyways things won't take care of themselves so guess I'd better pull away & go pick up my new glasses,go to the store,take Grace🐕 to get caught up on shots 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Taste Of Morning Adventures

  Then home to make lemon chicken & broccoli for lunch there were plans for sewing for the rest of the day but they got interrupted when...