Translate

Monday, March 25, 2024

A Beautiful Weekend

 red velvet waffles take  2 ! LoL the 1st go round I didn't have red food coloring & wasn't going to the store just for that so they got turned into chocolate cherry waffles 🤣 but yesterday it happened,the recipe calls for buttermilk but I buy that maybe twice in a year lol anyways they turned out good & the girls🐕🐕 liked them


A walk in the park was just what we needed after rain & crazy low temps coming out of nowhere ,l luv how Sadie stood gazing at this sign as though she was reading it,funny how they can noticed certain things even on a sign












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm So Lemony Happy!

 Made my lemon dress today & I luv it! Spite that I put the neckband wrong side out the 1st go round,,2nd go round sewed it backwards,we...