Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Homemade Pancakes & New Pattern Ideas

 

 

More than likely you have flour, milk eggs & a little sugar & if you do you can make scratch pancakes Spring is in the air & it's time to pull out the bunny plates!


When is too many patterns to many ? LoL McCalls are on sale for $1.99 but yesterday they were in on the door buster sale for $1.49! I luv this robe !can't wait to find just the perfect fabric!

Have you made more than one view from the same pattern? I snagged this one too ,didn't need it but hey $1.49 why not?😄 this one can definitely go from casual to dressy,I luv all 3 views so I'm thinking🤔I'll do all 3 so stay tuned for that thought,there's others first in line on the cutting table so they may fall into April


SMALL BATCH PANCAKES

1 c.  all purpose flour
1tsp. baking powder
1/2 tbsp.salt
1 lg. egg
3/4 c. milk
1/4 tsp.van.
1 tbsp.melted butter
Whisk dry ingredients together, in separate bowl beat the egg, whisk wet ingredients & add to dry ingredients, ladle about 3/4 c. batter & cook in a skillet or griddle with butter,cook til bubbles form on top or golden on bottom ,flip & cook on other side about 3 minutes

*** You can most definitely swap the milk for buttermilk,almond milk ,any milk of your choice

*****I wasn't fussy about separating wet & dry just added it in my bowl lol

*** If you are using self rising flour baking powder is not needed as S/R has it in it

***I didn't add salt,this is a preference,I just don't like a lot of added salt in my food

*** I cooked mine with a mix of butter & oil,it gives the taste of the butter & the crispy edges just my preference lol

*** the size of your pancakes will determine how many you get, I got  4 pretty good sized

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

Have A Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes are lovely anytime. I dislike dressmaking intensely! but your patterns do look pretty so have fun making them up. xx

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...