Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Quilt Show & A Challenge

 How much is in the bag? Quilt shows are fun within themselves but when there's scraps! Oh glory! stuff a bag for $5



The lady kept telling me to push it down lol when I got home & emptied it out it would go back in the sack🤣


Here's just a taste of the quilt show but if you want ya see all 50 pics just say the word🤣




I luv this booth! we talking fabric heaven!🤣she even has calicos, remember calico fabrics?















I bought a pattern thinking I like a challenge from time to time & now wondering what'd I get myself into 🤣

It says to transfer the pattern to quilters preview paper "new to me"lol your basically piecing the pieces like a puzzle🙆


this is just 1/4 of the fold out,it goes on a center piece of 43"x 65"  has anybody made a quilt using this method? This is definitely going to be interesting 🤔


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...