Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I Fixed It! & Sewing Has Resumed!

 I fought & fought that bobbin case but I finally won!🤣I've been catching up on blocks ,cutting out 5" squares for the 16 patch blocks these blocks finish out to a 14 X 14 block ,without borders  a lap size of around 56X66 will take 20 blocks,a full will take around 30 ,I'm thinking I want this one in a full


A few blocks to add to the oranges,reds,pinks,blacks & browns for the scrappy quilt pile,maybe 40 or so more varieties of colors & they'll be enough for a top 


later today I will catch up on a few more variest blocks so maybe there'll be a  block catch up part 2 post this evening 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Plans & Adventures

 With just a few days left in this month there's lots to do,needs to be done,needs to get done so let's stretch that out to Mon.plan...