Translate

Friday, April 19, 2024

Just Buzzing Around

 First let's buzz around the kitchen with some good ole pancakes


Come sit on the layneigh with me & watch the bees buzz around,this little guy didn't mind me keeping him company😄


Let's buzz around the flower bed & give it a good weed cleaning out



Of course we're buzzing around the sewing room cutting out squares for the tiny 9 patch blocks & 5" squares for the 16 patch blocks


I'm having to hit things with a lick & a promise today🤣it's about to pour down rain so I must run to the store before it hits, my nephews coming not sure today or tomorrow to check my kitchen outlets,someone's coming to trim trees tomorrow plus there's a youth choir that I wantta hear later that evening, only one sleeve left to put in my purple dress so  inbetween all the buzzing around this weekend I plan to gets lots & lots of things cut out & ready to hit my sewing full speed ahead in the next few days!

Out of the 16 patch blocks ,I believe this one is my favorite so far but with about 15-20 more to go that could change but for now it's the favorite!


The birds are buzzing around getting along in the feeder, they luv the old bird bath that now serves as a feeder along with the handing ones,the doves really enjoy it as they have a hard time handing on to the feeders,so if you have an old birdbath don't toss it use it for a feeder for the bigger birds





No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do Your Eyes Behold Today?

 With so many things coming up in the next week I'm still in my slow & easy mode,so slow & easy there's no cooking today ,on...