Translate

Friday, May 31, 2024

Border Decisions& New Ideas For Noodles

 I put a grey polka dot border on the color wash top & was thinking of doing a keyboard border next but now I'm thinking that might take away from the look of the color wash🤷 leaving it as is will make a good snuggle on the couch size🤷taking the border off & replacing it with a 4" border would bump it back to full size🤷am I overthinking? absolutely!I wanted this finished today🤣


Grace  checking on her rooster lol when she was a puppy she'd try her best to get my sister's cement rooster to play with her😄a few years back i found a metal one so I just say it's her rooster ,she's so funny she got excited when I pulled him outta the shed🤣


Even the doves were checking out the new flower bed

For dinner I had a beef pattie going on the little grill, broccoli steaming I'm the microwave when I changed my mind midstream 🤣 on the bright side tomorrows dinner's done! left over spaghetti noodles,cherry tomatoes sauteed in oil butter & seasonings & broccoli,sometimes made up things just taste best!



1 comment:

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...