Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Stop Overthinking!🤣

 The morning started out early with a egg & bacon spinach wrap


then I started thinking🤔 I was sewing merrily along with the print keyboard then thought maybe it should be solid ,I'm about ready to ditch the keyboard altogether,take the dot border off & make a wider one & be done with it 🤣


Ok here's what we'll do 🤣 write on pieces of paper
* no border 
* wider dot border 
* dot with print border
* dot with solid border
shake it up ,pull one out,suck it up & just do it 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣



2 comments:

  1. I like the colorful keyboard with that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol now that is a way to choose a border. I look forward to seeing what you decide on this beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...