Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Flower Haul ,& A Clean Sewing Room

 Grace & me got our Zinnia haul in ,I think I got a little over 30 & over most have 2 or 3 in them @ $1 a container so basically not I have ,60 plus holes to dig 🤣I've heard lemon grass repels mosquitoes,I'm not sure if it doesn't but I luv how it smells lemony 


I spent all day the other day cleaning the sewing room & getting everything back in order,it was such a mess there wasn't room to make a mess 🤣


Lots of progress on the garrage yesterday,got quite a bit to the curb & the cars loaded down for the thrift store


I'm so tired I couldn't even tell you my name right now if you asked me 🤣 I think the best way to recooperate is to sit at the sewing machine🤣

This  is what tired looks like 🤣


1 comment:

  1. Always good to have a clear out and a tidy. Looks like there was a lot of stuff in that garage!

    ReplyDelete

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...