Translate

Monday, May 27, 2024

Need To Paint,New Recipes &Need To Get To Sewing!

 Well that title was a mouth full wasn't it?๐Ÿ˜„ Looking through my lastest painting notebook I realized I haven't painted in over a year! 


June is coming up pretty quick & I have a few challenges that I'm finishing up to get in on the midnight deadline June 1st, family birthdays & my main event!I'm taking my first trip with PARA I think 30 signed up , departure is 8am & return 6pm  5 different stops plus lunch in Ethrige GA in Amish country ,so I'm thinking to squeeze in some painting time in July 

Do you like to experiment & try new recipes? I've tried a few new to me keto & low carb recipes that are keepers & worthy to be added to the recipe box

SHRIMP STIR FRY 


KETO POT ROAST WITH RADISHES 


tomorrow I have people coming to help clear out my carport you literally can't see the floor ๐Ÿ˜„so today's plans are to go one of our local nurseries & get flowers then get borders on  this quilt top & ready for quilting 


grey polkadot for borders,I'm also comptiplating a keyboard border as well depending how big it will be after the grey border as I don't want anything larger than Full size,the blueish grey is for the backing


Hopefully this can be my status at the end of the day ๐Ÿ˜„






1 comment:

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...