Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

My Day In A Nutshell

 Sooner or later you have to stop & do those domestics 😄 so lunch was easy& simple,grilled chicken on a bed of romaine,mayo,homemade lemonade,just squeeze a lemon or two into a glass with a little sugar ,add water & you've got lemonade for one! fruit drizzled with lemon juice to round it off


coffee break & bird watching out on the layneigh,the purple finches were out this morning


There was a strange new creature in the backyard,I searched him in the lens finder on my phone Google says he's a sawfly a member of the wasp family but has no stinger & is harmless,old as I am I've never seen one before today lol


The sky was exceptionally beautiful tonight as I was coming home from the store

Still keeping it simple I tried a new cereal for supper, it has a good taste but gets soggy too quickly for my liking 


How was your day? 
Tomorrow I go pick up Sadie 🐕she will be with us for the rest of the week Sat.   a  nephew graduates high school, Tues. twin nieces graduates 6th grade , planning on getting in some "just for me" sewing & take Grace ,& Sadie to the park before the business starts lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Backyard Wonders

 Butterfly's fluttering,bees buzzing  having a feast of nectar & pollen off the flowers & squash plants