Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

A Day At The Lake

 We have Sadie this week for a few days ,I started the day making a pair of linen pants & there's something not quite right about the pockets 🤷 so I put them aside & took Grace & Sadie to the one of our local state parks 












On my stitching journal I'm attempting to make a weeping willow ,I've got the tree down but the branches are another story,perhaps I'm not concentrating  too good lol

Tomorrow I'll be going on my first  road trip to Amish country in Etridge Tenn with PARA

It's a rare thing when my omelette turns out ,today was one of those rare occasions😄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tidbits Of Today

 The day started out early first on the agenda was to take Grace to get her toenails clipped,the back road produced a pleasant surprise of b...