Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Cut As You Go Or Prep?

 Prepping can sap the pure joy out of a project if you let it,I've been cutting as I go for these 16 patch blocks & decided to just cut out all that I need,it's hard to believe this is 96 squares & will only make 8 blocks😄I need over 100 more to make a full size quilt🙆


I made a quick & simple but yummy lunch of spring mix greens, blueberries,strawberries,blackberries cheese & sweet balsamic dressing


Got the yard cut today & Grace had fun playing with a big stick,ever since she was a puppy she's tried to play with the biggest stick she could find





1 comment:

  1. I cut as I go more often than cutting everything I'll need for a project.

    ReplyDelete

Center Of Lap Quilt Finished

 The previous post I showed you the beginnings of sewing together left over scrappy blocks,I just wasn't feeling it & I luv scrappy!...