Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

My Taste Testers

 I've been sewing & quilting in spurts ,yesterday was a fun filled day watching my nieces grandbabies ,you know you're old when the nieces & nephews had kids & their kids have kids🤣 anyways they made the perfect taste testers for a new recipe with almond flour for peanutbutter balls



I just made half of the recipe & it's just enough ,after all the more there is the more we'll eat right? LoL

THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BALLS

1c. peanutbutter 

1/3 c. low carb maple syrup 

2/3 c.almond flour

mix ingredients & chill for 10-15 if needed to form balls 

keep refrigerated in an air tight container

** I don't buy maple syrup,too sweet for my taste,so I used honey instead  adding a little at a time till I had the desired sweetness 

1 comment:

  1. These sounds delicious and it looks like you had excellent taste testers.

    ReplyDelete

With Summer Benefits Comes The Heat

 It reached the 100's today,weather man says they'll be a few days of dangerously high heat,I'm not a fan of these hot days that...