Translate

Monday, June 17, 2024

Culture

 I have a niece that was always telling me & my sister we need to always get a little culture in our lives😄 there's a local art show that takes place  twice a month  locally that I enjoy browsing & getting a little culture in my life😄 




Lots of interesting booths outside from pottery to poured glass jewelry which I'm seriously considering taking a class,I met a beautiful lady who's an artist & bought a few of her prints 

I luv that all her work has a story ,the yellow tabby was her mother's cat,the dog "Charlie" belongs to her son,flowers are from her garden & travels 

You can visit her website at
www.sueblackshear.com

A few weeks back I shared a little of the pottery class that my nieces & me took during  the last Art show,we should be picking up our makes within the next week

Our community college has open their theater back up to the public ,I enjoy a live play from time to time,we also have a Children's Theater ,back so many moons ago I have a nice that we followed her journey of plays for years,she's now 19 , pursuing a career in cosmotology & making plans for the future,eventhough going would be different now I'm thinking of going to a few that's coming up in the Summer starting with the Wizard of Oz , this coming weekend just 30 min from me  the the quilting guild is hosting a quilt show at the Civic Center 👀 I've never been to one that big! So lots of plans to kick off the Summer to get a little culture in my life🤣



1 comment:

  1. Always good to get out and see other peoples art, always gives you ideas. Poured glass jewellery sounds interesting! Looking forward to see ing your pottery. x

    ReplyDelete

With Summer Benefits Comes The Heat

 It reached the 100's today,weather man says they'll be a few days of dangerously high heat,I'm not a fan of these hot days that...