Translate

Monday, June 24, 2024

Stitch Journal The Overthinking Is Over!

 ๐Ÿ˜„Lord have mercy I don't know why such a little thing has made me do so much overthinking ๐Ÿ˜„ the pages aren't secured yet ,they need a bit more trimming & more added,I did a blue ticking lining with quilt batting in-between 


I went with a few paper pages from one of my husband's Atlas's with pages from the  state we were born & states we'd went throughout the years & tea stained muslin





I will add more pages & get them all trimmed to the same size then start on page one & I'm going to let myself overthink that ๐Ÿคฃ

Front


Back






Got all the embroidery threads neatly back on their cloths pins, Marion of Marions World had a neat idea to start a thread jar of leftover threads so here's my start to my thread jar๐Ÿ˜ 




1 comment:

I Picked My Brushes Back Up

 I've only been painting for a little over 4 years but when I got heavy into quilting & doing sew alongs ,contest etc it took a back...