Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Christmas In July Week 1

 

Good things happen when everybody pulls together,Sadie was in charge of holding down the block arrangement 😄


This top is what I will call my rustic Christmas quilt


Grace & Sadie did a good job on their photo shoot


For now I'm thinking this will be a throw  but that could change by Christmas 😄 in-between working on some on going challenges I'll be working on Christmas week 2 
Joann's is having door buster sales & I got a great deal on some fabric @ $2.49 yd. the grey with the bees will be backing for the mason jar UFO quilt,the red dot will be for the red& white  5 point UFO quilt




No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Off To See The Wizard!

 The cast of the Tuscaloosa Children's Theater did an amazing performance of The Wizard Of Oz ,I picked my niece Tracy up after she got ...