Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Unpicking Two Days Later

 A few post back I explained how I was finishing up the color wash quilt for the Ravelry  UFO deadline ,long story short ,bobbin case popped out,needle broke, tension jammed all within the last hour till deadline 

Three tools & two days later

 


throughout the day I will hand stitch  it back together & get the borders on,also going on is working on is a layout for the scrappy quilt 


Outside happenings, I had the first Robin to visit the feeder but I think he was there looking for worms ,I'd just planted a few things & got the earth worms stirred up lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Off To See The Wizard!

 The cast of the Tuscaloosa Children's Theater did an amazing performance of The Wizard Of Oz ,I picked my niece Tracy up after she got ...