Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2024

How Much Longer?

 If only I could whip them together as quick as she thinks I can in her mind🤣 mid way to a layout she will always find a spot like "you're done,let's snuggle"🤣



I think I'll get a larger vinal table cloth ,you can find them at family dollar & dollar general stores for $1, I'd seen this tip on Terry Rowlands page ,the squares stick to the backing,just roll it up & when you unroll it they're still in place ,for larger quilts you can pin 2 together,this is a good alternative if you don't have room for a design board,I have one but it won't hold a full quilt layout

Today's agenda is to make a few more in each color & turn it into a flimsy,see the binding into the color wash quilt 🤔ill leave it at that & see how the day goes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...