Translate

Friday, July 5, 2024

One Flower Pot At A Time & Other Ramblings

 For now it seems cool outside but that's quickly changing as the heat index is expected to rise to 107 by 11am if I'm going to go get potting soil for these coneflowers if better go now😄 this pot took 2 cans of granite  spray paint


A few weeks back my niece & her girls & me did a little pottery project at our local art fair ,they allowed my niece - me to use the scraps the girls had left over ,my sad little bowl holds the soap I wash my face with 🤣



I think it's funny that it turned red when there was no red paint involved lol but all in all it was all about the fun , we're already planning what to make next Time😄 my nieces & the girls pottery makes


What better on a hot day than peaches & cream ,1-2 peaches sliced & peeled add 1-2 tbsp.white or brown sugar & let sit to draw out the juice from the peaches "I used brown sugar,cover with heavy whipping cream,you can eat it right away or let it get good & cold in the fridge,the cream will slightly thicken & to me with the brown sugar taste like cobbler without the crust



Christmas in July seems to be popular ,it's been 2 years since I've did any Christmas in July projects & have decided to give it a go so stay tuned for week one coming up

Spite the excitement of fireworks going off last night,I am thankful that the girls 🐕🐕were content to play 


I'm not sure if we'll get in an adventure today as the weather has taken a turn wanting to rain ,it's suddenly gotten dark with lots of thunder 🤔guess I'll get some sewing finished up lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Delivered Pillowcases & Adventures

  My friend Stephanie drove me to Springville Ala. are 1.5 hr.  drive to deliver the pillowcases to their local fabric shop ,they will leave...