From gardenias rescued off deaths row in the garden center to New buds emerging down to the last blooms they are all survivors ,each containing their own uniqueness of beauty that perhaps can only be seen in the eyes of the beholder,let us enjoy this beautiful day God has given us with eyes wide open!
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Panel Quilt Progress
The right side got the 4 patch border added this morning,now for the top & bottom borders then another border of the deep reddish brown...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...















No comments:
Post a Comment