Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Happy August! & Today's Agenda


Do you have big plans for August? Some schools here started today, I'll be in & out most of the day but I do want to squeeze in some culture 😄 the 1st Thur each month one of our little towns have art night,I have to take my niece on an errand & to work at 3 so since I'll already be out this will work out perfect lol


I'm bound & determined to get that quilt binded lol so let's see how today's plans go ,so far I've had a waffle with strawberries,2 cups of coffee & my shower so I'm off to a good start lol

🤔So today's agenda will be 

*take niece on an errand & to work 

*get in some culture 

* bind the quilt

And it's ok to pull out the Fall cups ,it's Fall somewhere in the world today,like Japan🤣🤣





No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...