Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Christmas In July Recap

For July I most worked on odd & end things that I wanted done for Christmas so not to be sewing at the last minute,I finally got the Christmas rustic fabrics cut & sewn into a top


Three Christmas aprons, half of my pattern is hiding from me so I used one I'd made as a pattern


A few primitive snowmen


Id made pillow forms & had these pillow covers cut out from last year ,the buffalo check pillows are 24X24 the skate print is a 18X18


A few Christmas potholders from fabrics leftover from the aprons


Not much perhaps but it'll be good to have the main decor projects behind me, 
The first day of Fall is less than five weeks away & I will have Sunday dinner that day for family but before that I will be having surgery on my arm to remove a skin cancer that has grown the size of nickel & still growing, I won't be able to use that arm & never know how pain meds affect you so I'm trying to get the house ready for Fall & catch up on some of my bigger sewing projects 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...