Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

1st Day Of Fall Sunday Dinner " pic heavy"

 I've started a new tradition ,this is the 2nd year for my 1st day of Fall Sunday Dinner & of course Sadie is now such a big part of mine ,,& Graces life ,we can't imagine any event or holiday without her


Meet Sadie's parents,Molly & James Mocha


Instead of posting tons of  the couples pictures I'll sum it up in a group picture lol 


Now for the buffet






Drinks, Soup & salad bar & candy buffet in the kitchen 




A little decor













And last but not least,those glorious bedspreads!




I didn't get the pillows made that I wanted for the bench in the front entry but that's ok!
I didn't get the aprons I wanted for the kitchen finished but that's ok!
It's best to stress less ,breath & just enjoy your life❤️ it was a good day & now time to get on those pillowcases!😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Day Of Fall Sunday Dinner " pic heavy"

 I've started a new tradition ,this is the 2nd year for my 1st day of Fall Sunday Dinner & of course Sadie is now such a big part of...