Translate

Monday, September 23, 2024

Where have I Been?

 Lawdy has it really been that long since I've seen you?🤣 I've spent 3 days with the help of my friend Ree making bedspreads for my beds,hosting a dinner for friends & family, a park adventure with photo shoots with Grace - Sadie 🐕🐕I know you don't want to scroll through 100 pics so I'll start with the sewing🤣


Ree is working on the spread & I'm working on shams on this one


The background in this one is a beautiful sage with golden undertones, I had to take it outside to get a true color



2 days of literally no sleep hardly for this one ,the final results were glorious!


Back home with just a few hours sleep & back at Rees to start on the next one ,I also learned how to measure a bed for a custom fit through all this lol Ree use to custom make home decor down to leather car seats lol ,a full day into spread #2 she told me she'd finish it up & for me to focused on getting ready for my Fall Sunday dinner, I picked up my niece who helped me do finishing touches to the house & get all the untrays ready,picked up the spread early Sunday morning 
The results were glorious!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

 Lawdy has it really been that long since I've seen you?🤣 I've spent 3 days with the help of my friend Ree making bedspreads for my...