Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

One Orange Block Down!

 Got one orange block together,I'm not sure if there'll be enough scraps to make another one ,going  back through the colors for each month,I somehow missed the teals 😄 so guess I'll pull out those sad little scraps tomorrow lol


Almost finished embellishing this page for the journal,I can't seem to make my French knots tight enough


I just noticed I didn't send this post yesterday,I must of really been tired😄 actually I am lol it's been a month nearly since I've been able to do anything & my niece helped me clean the house top to bottom the other day with only 2 rooms to go ,so "tomorrow" in this post is today so guess I'd better get to sewing🤣


3 comments:

  1. I do hope you are on the path to recovery!
    Have you tried colonial knots instead of French Knots?? you might get them tighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I've not heard of the colonial knots,I'll definitely check into that

      Delete
  2. What a pretty block with some gorgeous fabric. Aaah the Raggedy Ann and Andy brings back fond memories. I still have sheets and a pillow case in a similar design. Enjoy your day, Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...