Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2024

RSC Reds & Tiny 9 Patches

 Red is for February for RSC ,although it seems I have a lot of reds,there's not enough to make the sizes I'm going with or just not enough pretty that calls me,I supposed they'll still work if I was going scrappy ,I have a friend that supposed to be meeting up with me with a box of fabric scraps but looks like I may have to bust out to the fabric store😄so far still just one for the rainbow scrappy challenge

Monday will go into week five of other tiny nine patch challenge, somehow I miss a week thinking id made the  10 for that week so Im back where I started lol only 6 more to go & I'll be caught up,these past few days I've pulled out darker colors & working on getting them trimmed up




these I made from weeks one & two will get trimmed up as well ,there will be nearly 500  to go if not more,I've never worked with anything so tiny,may the force be with me!🤣

Throughout the weekend  I'll trim them all up,get caught up,& cut out more tiny squares🤔I'm gonna need some snacks🤣


2 comments:

  1. Your red four patches are so pretty, Helen. So many lovely fabrics. Your nine patches are coming along nicely. I hope you have a very lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those tiny 9-patches look good, and will look great in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Finally To The Quilting Stage

 I had a little time before leaving for church this morning so I finished sandwiching the layers together for the RSC top, too hot to be out...