Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Half Way To The Green Finish Line

at end of the day I was  half way to the finish,the more rows I added the more the green was growing on me ,the next row is pinned & ready to attach, then just 3 more rows to go!


 I don't know when it was the last time I'd gotten so much done on a project in one day ,I even stopped in between to cook, watch a movie & fall asleep watching the movie๐Ÿ˜‚ the neighbors around me were grilling & it smelt sooo good so I had to think quick before I ran off to a bar b q place ๐Ÿ˜‚ chicken Alfredo with roasted broccoli & squash saved the day!


Then back to the sewing room,do you watch sewing videos while you sew?๐Ÿ˜‚ soon it was time for a  coffee & peanutbutter ball break


I break the recipe on half & try to restrain to 2 at a time even though they're  not fatting just to make them last longer๐Ÿ˜‚

Keto Peanutbutter Balls 

1/2 c. almond flour
1/2 c.peanutbutter
1/4 c.  honey

I'm not sure if honey is 100% keto friendly but if you are going by strictly keto ,the recipe calls for low carb maple syrup

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to make a quilt featuring a background color 


But I see more in my future! Plans are to finish this one up later this evening "no movie breaks"๐Ÿ˜‚

Until we meet again lime green quilt ๐Ÿ˜‚



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Inspiration