I'm not sure why I jumped on the lime green ban wagon but I did 😄 Kate of The Last Homely House recently made bear claw quilt with a lime green background & it looked amazing ,I always see quilts with background colors & luv them but never manage to make one with a background color so I dove in with a lime green of all colors 😂but the more I work with it the more it's growing on me😂
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auditioning The Yellow
I started cutting 3" squares from the yellow to see how they're going to look with the tiny nine patch blocks I worked on a few mo...
-
Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to ...
-
Grace & me got a quick outting before the rain started in , it's been a relaxing day of sewing rows to the red& white top & ...

Love the lime green....I have just watched Kate of The Last Homely House making some blocks - love her improv style!
ReplyDelete