Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

No Stressing But Maybe Overthinking 🤣

 I laid the scrappy blocks out for one final check & noticed a lot were smaller 🤔 I guess I'm the beginning I was trimming them down to 6"  


The ones flipped over are "6 there are (35) of them &( 97) 6 &1/2" I'm not cutting down 97 blocks because I'm not making a queen or king lol soooo the options are 

So working with the 6 &1/2 with a 2 &.   1/2  trim 2&1/2  trim will make them around 9" so I've researched ,added, subtracted, measured & everything else in between lol 

70 will give a 56x80 full w/ 7x10 layout

this will leave a little over 20 blocks left over ,trimm& add to the 35 pile they get bumped up to 55

50 will give a nice twin 40x80


Grace says be sure & keep all the purples mama!🤣

My scrappies usually don't cause overthinking because  they get put together ,I think my brain derailed when I thought about adding sashing  to give a background color 😂


So keep going the the green or out them back together 


Another thought is to take the smaller ones & cut into 2" sq & make scrappy 4 patch or a full & cut down the left over 6 & 1/2 's & make a full & a lap 🤷
Am I the only one that thinks too much🤣🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Green Is Winning!

 rainbow flow?🤷color wash flow?🤷scrappy flow?🤷 I'm not sure which direction these blocks are headed but I do know that  the green is ...