Translate

Monday, September 16, 2024

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,there's a lot going down in the sewing room so it'll get cleaned up last ,would you like to see a little taste of my decor I'm working on?


Meanwhile September is pillowcases with a cause month,I hit Hobby Lobby's sale the other day & picked up 30 yards which will make 30 pillowcases so once Sunday dinner is over everybody's gotta go!🤣just kidding but I will get started cutting them out that night




RSC quilt blocks are winding down ,these last few months the colors are dark's,browns & blacks,I've never really made a black themed block but decide to give them a chance ,if they don't work out they'll be sad little orphans😄 so I picked up a few fat quarters Joann's has them on sale for $1.49


When I ventured out into the world of slow stitching I figured I'd better up my thread collection with more pretty colors ,no rhyme of reason for these colors just yet ,they just called me🤣


Speaking of slow stitching,the more I look at the ANN & Andy page the more I see that could be embellished,how do you make it stop!🤣



1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday, Helen.Your fall hutch decor looks fabulous . The amber goblets look perfect paired with your blue transferware . Great fabric haul; it looks like you are going to have a busy week.

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...