Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend ,9 little white piggies who lost their mommie soon after they were born ,other stops getting me home late which lead to falling asleep on the couch lol so since I had a late nap eyes popped open at 2am ,Grace got up with me,went outside,ate a doggie biscuit ,I tried to go back to sleep πŸ‘€got up ,made coffee so here I am in the sewing room🀣


Aren't they just the sweetest!


πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...