Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Back In The Sewing Room

 Quilt shows,pumpkin patch,park adventures,farm adventures ,soooo much to catch you up on! Sadie🦮 went home yesterday & all was quiet in the house ,me & Grace🦮 spent time watching the birds visit the back yard, lazy TV time on the couch,in-between I cleaned house,made chicken Alfredo with broccoli & squash for dinner


worked on turning leftover blocks into a lap quilt,I will finish it tomorrow lord willing & the creek don't rise😄


My friend Ree is anxious to get started on garment sewing for ourselves now that things have settled momentarily ,so we'll see how that goes in the next few days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Call Me Crazy 🤣

I woke up with the urge to do something different with the left over blocks I was turning into a lap quilt,still wanting it to be a lap quil...