Translate

Monday, October 14, 2024

Stitch Journal Pages 1-6

 Whoever came up with the term slow stitching nailed it!πŸ˜† my worse enemy is me "overthinking"πŸ˜† but this is my first go at slow stitching so I'm not stressing too much that I can't stitch a straight line πŸ˜†

Front Cover


Back Cover


Page One


Pages Two & Three


Pages Four & Five

Page Six


As I get more pages done I'll start working on stitching them together

On a sewing note ,my friend wants to have sewing days together, she's actually started without meπŸ˜† I had a full week pop up

*picking up Sadie

 * quilt show with friends

*Pumpkin patch with family

*getting tires on the car

so yea she got inpatient πŸ˜„but I luv her! I'm taking Grace & Sadie on one last adventure today to the park before we take her home,they started their morning taste testing keto pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stitch Journal Pages 1-6

 Whoever came up with the term slow stitching nailed it!πŸ˜† my worse enemy is me "overthinking"πŸ˜† but this is my first go at slow s...