Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

The Big Book Is Back!

 About a month ago I checked this book out then got into Dr.visits & surgery on my arm till I couldn't finish it


I'd gotten up to page 100 only 270 to go la 😆 last week I checked out again with high hopes to making it to the finish line ,our library will automatically renew your books after 2 weeks 


In the future I will pay closer attention to titles that have "annotated" autobiography 😆the larger print is the main autobiography as she's written it,the tiny print is the who's,what's, when's,how's,& why's of everything she writes,I feel like I'm reading  two books at the same time,but it's back!😆


I'm not sure I'll read today but will strive to finish it this time lol ,the weather started out with a chilly 55 this morning , slowly climbing up to the 80's  ,lots of odds & ends to take care of today , let's see how many things I accomplish today🤔

*straighten up the backyard 

*take back the candy jars I borrowed 

*load of things to purchase with a purpose thrift shop

* quilt binding

*slow stitching

*pay bills

*give Grace🐕a bath


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Book Is Back!

 About a month ago I checked this book out then got into Dr.visits & surgery on my arm till I couldn't finish it I'd gotten up t...