Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Good Morning & Yesterday's Updates


 This morning will start with picking up where I left off yesterday ,I did get quite a bit cleaned up in the back yard ,some trimming & cleaning out flower beds


Grace likes to inspect the flower beds lol

All the grass out of the rocks


waiting forever for someone to trim these trees I decided to give them a good wacking myself 😆Grace didn't get her bath ,I was to tired my friend was sick so her Candy jars will get returned Today the thrift store was closed so the load for them will get delivered today,I spent to much time with my slow stitch journal to work on my quilt ,I see now why they call it that lol

I finally finished the Ann& Andy page ,the more I look the more I see that could be embellished but I'm done with them lol


I worked on this page trying to get it finished up ,just the three circles  left to embellish with stitches


The map pages are ready to embellish,LA for my Terry & his luv for snowmen ,we always got the new Hallmark snowman ornament every year& Ala map page for me ,I made raggedy s from traditional to primitive for over 40 years& we did shows for 30 plus years


These will be a work in progress in-between other pages as they will consume a lot of time ,so far I have 6 pages ,I thought about waiting till I had 10 pages to show but that seems eternal 🤣so guess I'll do it in spurts of 6 lol

A few backyard visitors ,there's now a female woodpecker visiting the feeder ,always luv seeing the chickadees ,cardinals,wrens,& baby bluejays ,I wish they'd stay together for a photo 😆




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stitch Journal Pages 1-6

 Whoever came up with the term slow stitching nailed it!😆 my worse enemy is me "overthinking"😆 but this is my first go at slow s...