Translate

Monday, May 29, 2023

Get Something Done Day 1

 Happy Memorial Day, hope you've had a good day,my days been quite working with my little garden spot,after picking up my neice from work ,we went to Full Moon for Bar-B-Que


this week I'm going to try my best to get a project finished,everyday,today I painted  & brought life back into a planter stand & my little garden spot done,there's a few more plants to figure out where to put but today I got the banana peppers,cucumbers,squash,marigolds, zinnias & the tomatoes staked




1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your plantings!!

    Thanks again for your visits to my blog - but I still can't reply as you are a No reply commenter.
    If you could send me an email - to oh2sew@bigpond.net.au, I can give you a link to work out hw to fix that.

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...