Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Get Something Done Day 2

 I spent the better half of the morning cleaning the oven,you know the oven fumes that'll send you into another demention?🤣 when sewing smaller projects I tend to just use a nutual thread  but for these hot pad/ potholders I took my time & finished them up with coordinating threads

It doesn't seem I got much done today but yet I did,cleaning the oven occupied my morning but somebody's gotta do it, right? LoL ,later this evening I took Grace to the park which runs long side the river







a clean oven makes for happy baking,a trip to the park after a rain is refreshing,a finished  sewing project to surprise my neice is rewarding, so all in all it was a good day 😁

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning the oven is not a lot of fun - though there is a sense of achievement when its done. Lovely walk by the river.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...