Translate

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all my online friends a beautiful & wonderful Mothers day, if you have to means to luv on your mom do it,I miss mine so much no matter how old I am , I lost my sister just before mom less than 3 years ago,bitter sweet memories yet God is still good! I put a roast in the crockpot with pearl onions & gravy up on going to bed & cooked up some limas & candied yams while getting ready for church


with my fur baby Grace to greet me & the aroma of lunch lingering from the kitchen made for a good Mothers Day for me& not to worry as I did get an invite out from my neice but I told her to enjoy her day all is good at the home front lol

 

1 comment:

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...