Translate

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Beginnings of Fall Fluffing

 I pulled out my Fall Rag quilt,pillows will be added to the bench later

started decorating the mantel in the living room


I rotated my coffee cups Spring got bumped up to the top,Fall got bumped to the bottom,along about Nov they'll trade places with the Christmas ones, what's on the other side? everyday & insperational 

I promoted my blue pottery one to the Fall collection,it actually get s to hang with all the seasons cause it keeps my coffee nice & hot
My Fall cup collection


My custom made one is my absolute favorite!

Do you have a favorite Fall coffee cup or mug?
I also have a collection of tumblers,my neice made this one ,beautiful Fall colors but it also reminds me of colors of a beautiful sunset


On a sewing note,I managed to get the Serger rethreaded & finished up 5 more pillowcases for RYANS CASE FOR SMILES today,figured out how to get into my sewing machine so the bulb can get changed,it's the little things that can make a big difference lol!

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting concept - to have your coffee mugs grouped by seasons. We are heading to Spring of course - don't mind the first half of Spring - but it does mean Summer is ahead so - bring on Autumn for me...

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...