Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching


It hasI've recently taking up learning to embroidery,I was told I'd luv it,that it would be soothing 🤔well I do luv it but lawd have mercy it's tedious!🤣I finally got the leaves done ,I noticed on the back that 2 look just like the front & the other 2 are outlined ,guess I finally got it right by leaf 3🤣

speaking of slow going one of the Serger threads broke while being on a good roll making pillowcases for Ryans Case For Smiles,oh how I hate to thread that thing but it must be done 🙆


It has been years since I've been to our local Library so long in fact that I had to fill out an application lol a few books on embroidery stitches of course & threw in Fall baking & gardening 😊 




3 comments:

  1. I love embroidery, but I agree - those leaves you have to fill completely in are tedious! They look pretty neat when you're all finished though. Looks like you found some good books at the library, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like embroidery....sometimes. Your leaves look very pretty. I don't have a serger, but I can imagine what it takes to thread it. I love browsing through the library.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation