Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

RSC Top Finished

That's a wrap people! As they say!🤣 It won't win any ribbons 🤔wait is there a category how to not make a quilt🤣let's review short version shall we?
*last yrs scrappy challenge
*all was well
* downsized houses
* wrong!
*scrap bin
*recoverd & redesigned mess & all
*added borders
*not my best
*I can live with that
🤣🤣🤣



Sadie hung in there with me till the end!

It will get quilted sometime next week after things settle down from holidays ,it is in a safe place from the scrap bin 😄

this is this year's scrappy challenge,Terry Rowland is encouraging me to add a border 🤔but I just finished almost 300 blocks😄


So there will be 2 quilts coming up to the finish line for the new year,we will not focus on rights or wrongs but finishes😁
This side of my sewing room is making me happy!



It's a rainy day here this morning but Sadie & me are having coffee & banana nut bread muffins 


On a sewing note ,there's just less than 2 weeks to pull together my jumpsuit,a challenge that I jumped into 🤔 why do I do these things,I have never worn a jumpsuit in my life🤣 





2 comments:

  1. Well I don't see anything wrong with that quilt. It is charming. Maybe it just isn't the quilt you visualized when you started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done is better. It looks good to me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...