Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Sunsets Pizza & Icecream

 Back in the day Thanksgiving Eve was just as exciting as Thanksgiving Day but things change,life changes,my bestie & me always get together a day or so before hand & have a big cooking & baking day but this year she is sick,poor thing had to cancel Thanksgiving with her family

This was my big pre Thanksgiving cooking day🤣🤣


Sadie🐕 is still with us ,her & Grace🐕 woke me up early so coffee & muffins were in order,now they're snoozing & I'm awake👀👀 I may work on my jumpsuit project before heading out to my nieces house this evening

Wishing all of you a very happy Thanksgiving ,stay safe! & be blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...