Translate

Friday, January 26, 2024

Catching Up On A Rainy Day

 Another rainy day makes for a sewing kind of day

at least today it's not a treacherous downpour  like it has been these last few days,I pulled in a soft blue ,with over 480 plus blocks im sure they'll be more than a few ways to mix up each color as I go along lol 



I'll focus mainly on these little things over I to the weekend ,I have a beauty pageant to attend for my twin nieces, getting things together for  a slow stitching party & since it's so close to my B'day  the buffet will be b'day themed 😄 meanwhile the cutting table is getting stirred up with ideas to make something for me😁


Is your weekend off to a great start?


1 comment:

Radish :The New Potatoe

Radish: The New Potato 🤣 Can the radish replace the potato? I'm not a big fan of radishes but have been resisting them in new recipes o...