Translate

Monday, March 4, 2024

What's For Dinner?


 didn't get to get in any sewing today ,morning company then an eye appointment took up most of my day,I was  hungry when I got home lol ,the little grill didn't mind the steak being frozen ,it cooked it just fine,I lathered it up with butter ,garlic salt & a touch of taco seasoning, just the pure sweetness of the potatoes for the sweet potato fries& broccoli with butter topped the done steak with melted butter & parsley flakes


I tried a new recipe "chocolate pudding for one" it's a keeper! it says makes 4 servings & I guess you could easily have 4  if using a whip cream topping, I'll see how that comes out next time😁

CHOCOLATE PUDDING FOR ONE
makes 4 servings

1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
2 Tbsp. all purpose  flour
I used self rising cause that's what I had
1 lg. egg
2cups milk
I used 2% & it turned out fine
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. Van flavoring

blend sugar, cocoa & flour in boiler,add egg & mix well 
slowly stir in milk  stirring constantly bringing to a boil over med heat 3-5 min
this thickens pretty quick so be careful not to burn it  like I almost did😄
*to me this pudding has that rich homemade pudding taste, it will definitely be a keeper for my small batch recipe collection "

SEWING
time has flown by for the Bramble Bloom quilt sew along I'm behind reaching the finish line lol so that will definitely get priority this week along with catching up on other quilt blocks, I need a sewing room lock in🤣


1 comment:

  1. Ooh a sewing room lock in would be wonderful . I hope you are able to enjoy time in the quilt room. The steak looks amazing- great tip on adding some taco seasoning. I have all of the ingredients for the chocolate pudding- it is a must try. Have a great day, Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Backyard Wonders

 Butterfly's fluttering,bees buzzing  having a feast of nectar & pollen off the flowers & squash plants