Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Dreaming Of Fall

 Even though the first day of Fall will appear on the calendar in a few weeks it'll still be horribly hot weather ,40 yrs plus my husband & me hosted Christmas ,it took starting in Oct to get every room decorated ,perhaps I'll show you last yrs but for now let's talk Fall, last year I had Sunday dinner on the first day of Fall ,friends & family were welcome to come to the first Fall  Sunday dinner  after church ,this year I've decided to decorate ,not as much as Christmas but each room will have its own unique charm so I'll be starting in Aug because my body's not as fast as it use to be 🤣 so come along & step into Fall dream land with me












1 comment:

We're Off To See The Wizard!

 The cast of the Tuscaloosa Children's Theater did an amazing performance of The Wizard Of Oz ,I picked my niece Tracy up after she got ...