Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Working On Layouts & The Big Book

 Working on a few layouts for the stitch journal,I was cutting out squares for potholders from this fall fabric & thought  🤔I could cut out some of those sunflowers ,so that's what I did 😄the black ovals will be bees "hopefully"😄


A lot of stitching round those sunflowers ,they don't call it slow stitching for nothing. 🤣 hopefully by the time I embellish the bird houses they won't look too bad,free hand is not my best talent lol


The jurys still out on the lace around the quilt block ,I'm thinking maybe blanket stitches around the block 

The big book!🤣 every page has history & real facts of the content so I feel like I'm reading two books lol but it's also very informative as you get a deeper perspective of her life ,in the show Little House Nellie is portrayed as the mean girl but on Laura's real life she was her best friend , the Nelsons were the first to help the family & they're Swedish,guess you could say I'm slow stitching & slow reading today 


Speaking of slow ,I'm slowly working my way around this quilt binding




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...